Another thread on my tank. dinos? GHA? Diatoms?

Shawn4455

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
211
Reaction score
63
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cycling new tank with new rock and old live rock. I can't tell if its diatoms, dinos or something not to worry about. Everything is currently turning green, my nutrient parameters are: Ammonia 0, Nitrites 0.25, nitrates orange. Im cycling fishless. Ive had dinos in the past so im scared if its dinos again. I decided to keep my lights off for a few days. Its not as green as it shows on the camera, my camera isn't the best. IMG_20200322_185144.jpg IMG_20200322_185147.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_20200322_185157_LS.mp4
    10.2 MB
If the pics are not good enough, I can use my wifes phone.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top