another underfilled bottle of aquaforest product

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
2,809
Reaction score
30,523
Location
Edgewater,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for those of you who read my post "aquaforest micro e 10ml. bottles underfilled".it's happened again only this time with a 10ml. bottle of np pro.i received a shipment of np pro and pro bio s.the np pro is only 1/3 full while the pro bio s is full to the top.i don't know what to think anymore.i can't be the only one getting underfilled bottles.i might be the only one noticing this.if I did not have 2 different new 10ml bottles to compare I would never have noticed this either.
aquaforest did make good on my micro e and i'm sure they will make good on the np pro.the problem is what about the other thousand or more customers that may be receiving these underfilled bottles?what other aquaforest products might be underfilled?
if I did not absolutely love aquaforest products and what they have done for my tanks I would run away far and fast.
aquaforest you need to address this problem from the bottom up!i don't know if this is intentional or a huge oversite but it is happening on a regular basis at least to me and probably many others.
DSCF5528.JPG
DSCF5528.JPG
unopened bottle
 
Have you tried pouring the contents into a measuring cup to see if the ml’s even out? I agree though, that that is ridiculous to ship out a product in that state. Switch to a compatible container for aesthetic reasons even if it did equal 10 ml’s.
 
no not this time.i wanted to keep the bottle sealed for proof in case they want me to send it for analysis.i did with the micro e and all three bottles had 3ml. in them.when I put the np pro and pro bio s side by side you can see the pro bios is full to the point I can't even get a pic of its level.i have ordered a few other 10ml.bottles of different products in the past and they are full to the top this one has about i'm guessing 6ml.of solution.
 
Mike,
I will look into the issue and see what I can do for an assist :) I go into the office once per week, so I can try and get better answers there tomorrow.
Thanks Mike :) @Debora Dlugopolska
thanks perry,got to be something more to this.i don't want to bash af.but I do want to make people aware of this.it's not fair to people spending hard earned cash and not getting what they pay for.
I would really like to start using this product but I don't want to open this bottle till I hear from af.i don't want anyone thinking I made this up to get free stuff.that's not what this is about.i will contact brs and see if they will send me out another bottle.hope I don't end up posting another pic with the same results.
 
@mike werner
It appears the smaller bottles are the ones under filled. I have used so many bottles of AF over the years, never used small bottles, mostly 50ml. I never have seen this, nor heard of under filled bottles, and I DO NOT dispute your claim, just a random occurrence. BRS will get credit from distribution partner with AF, and ultimately they will be credited from AF, so all is OK with the process. I sincerely apologize for this, I hope BRS can rectify the situation, I will be happy to assist in any way possible. I have to communicate with Poland today, I will make sure your voice is heard :)
Cheers Mike!
 
Could it possibly be with the seal have you shaken it and noticed any leaks. Because I just brought a bottle of AF Amino mix and before i dose i always shake the bottle a little and it leaked at least 2 drops thought it was my fault but after inspection and a good cleaning it happened again and it was closed tightly I'm guessing in already lost 4 drops and if anyone noticed it has a very strong smell which I can still smell in the empty box it came in so it could possibly leaked before i even got it. What should I do about this can I ask my lfs for a replacement?
 
yea that stuff has that vitamin smell.mine was not leaking and if ya read I had 2 different 10ml bottles a month apart come up short.
pm af here on r2r and let them know.they sent me out 5oml bottles of both.you'll find them in the sponsored threads section.
 
Could it possibly be with the seal have you shaken it and noticed any leaks. Because I just brought a bottle of AF Amino mix and before i dose i always shake the bottle a little and it leaked at least 2 drops thought it was my fault but after inspection and a good cleaning it happened again and it was closed tightly I'm guessing in already lost 4 drops and if anyone noticed it has a very strong smell which I can still smell in the empty box it came in so it could possibly leaked before i even got it. What should I do about this can I ask my lfs for a replacement?

Please PM us your address and phone number so that we could replace the bottle.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top