any Apex Users in Quebec? need help willing to pay.

Mtlgallardo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
36
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a Large tank and would love some help locally.
i know its a long shot but Im willing to pay ..
 
Check your local club,

A lot of help can be had on the forums here or on apex ones.

What do you need help with? They are pretty easy to set up.
 
Check your local club,

A lot of help can be had on the forums here or on apex ones.

What do you need help with? They are pretty easy to set up.


not very good when it comes to that sort of thing. Rather someone with experience helps set it up .
 
Rather than look locally, you can always give somebody rights to view/edit your programming. I used to write code for my dad's all the time, remotely.
 
not very good when it comes to that sort of thing. Rather someone with experience helps set it up .

I get it, but would also encourage you to get familiar with the system. The old Classic Pages required a bit of technical ability, but Fusion makes most things simple. Like dropdown menu simple. When I first got mine, before Fusion, I plugged in an EB8 and the brain and sat on my floor just switching a desk lamp on and off for a little bit to test it out.

I'll give you an example. I've had a fan in my basement to blow air generally across my sump. Well, it's fall now and it might be 45 or 80 out, which makes a large impact on the temperature of my basement. I decided to plug the fan into my EB8. I opened up Fusion and clicked on the outlet I used where I renamed the outlet Fan_1. Why? I use it for a fan and it will be easy to find on Fusion, and If I have to unplug stuff to clean, reorganize, or whatever, I can easily see that my fan goes into outlet 1. From there, I selected "chiller" on the "control type" dropdown menu which asks me to pick on and off temperatures. I selected 78.5 for on and 78.1 for off, which turns it on at the high point and off at the low point. At any temperature in the middle, it will just stay in whatever state it was already in.
 
Its really also to hook it up and put it all together..
once i get the hang of it ill be fine I want to have it installed Clean
 
Check out the Ekoral controller its super simple, but it is limited.
 
Check out Teffo AquaMutant, it might be alternative for your need.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top