Any Berghias coming to the swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron,one of our local stores The Coral Reef 865-588-o3o3 had them in stock a few days ago there in Knoxville and there coming to the show.Give them a call ask for Amey and tell her what you want maybe she can bring you some to the show,can't say but you can ask.The store isn't that far from the swap site.Good Luck..trying to help.
 
Aaron,one of our local stores The Coral Reef 865-588-o3o3 had them in stock a few days ago there in Knoxville and there coming to the show.Give them a call ask for Amey and tell her what you want maybe she can bring you some to the show,can't say but you can ask.The store isn't that far from the swap site.Good Luck..trying to help.
I was hoping they would go. last time I went by there, they didn't think they were going to make it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top