- Joined
- Nov 9, 2020
- Messages
- 524
- Reaction score
- 297
- Location
- Houston, Texas
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Hey Guys !
I wanted to come on here and ask the R2R community, how do you guys ID algae that shows up on reef tanks ?
i was curious if there are any possible charts or books that one could download or purchase that could help ?
would a microscope be a good investment into learning about various algae and algae control ?
i have been battling what I believe is Turf algae with a mix of bryopsis for quite a while, fluconazole did help for after a month in my tank, however my corals are currently not in the best shape so I’ve decided to add GAC back into my tank and give my corals a break .
i would love to see how you guys tackle algaes in your tank !
I wanted to come on here and ask the R2R community, how do you guys ID algae that shows up on reef tanks ?
i was curious if there are any possible charts or books that one could download or purchase that could help ?
would a microscope be a good investment into learning about various algae and algae control ?
i have been battling what I believe is Turf algae with a mix of bryopsis for quite a while, fluconazole did help for after a month in my tank, however my corals are currently not in the best shape so I’ve decided to add GAC back into my tank and give my corals a break .
i would love to see how you guys tackle algaes in your tank !

