Any breeders left in Ontario / Canada?

Depends where you are in Canada I found a lfs that ordered some expecting to arrive in the next few weeks
@Karen00
The dwarfs? I'm in Toronto. I found a place in BC but their contact in Florida will only ship a minimum of 100 and the store didn't want to keep any so they told me I had to find enough people to buy them.
 
To have $12000 budgeted for livestock is the challenge to be justified .

I’d be divorced before they arrived
LOL. I'm willing to take 10 to 15 (and pay the cost) so hopefully I can find more folks. Even if everyone took two, finding 50 peeps to jump onboard is a challenge. :-)
 
LOL. I'm willing to take 10 to 15 (and pay the cost) so hopefully I can find more folks. Even if everyone took two, finding 50 peeps to jump onboard is a challenge. :)
50 people to take on a hard species specific system …
This could be why they are not as popular now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top