Any chance this is really RR Angry Birds?

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
1,555
Location
fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this from a seller on R2R around 6 months or so ago. At the time I didn’t get a WYSIWYG pic. Just a pic of the colony it was going to come from. I was skeptical when it arrived and have basically accepted that I was scammed as its grown. I’ve never seen an angry birds in person but I know the crazy pics of it under heavy blue lighting that are online aren’t close to accurate. Does anyone have any pics under around 15k lighting of their Angry Birds? Unfortunately this is the best pic I managed to get with my IPhone.

D6A65213-3161-4BD6-9A29-3EC9A6B5DB5B.jpeg
 
i dont think you were scammed. growth pattern seems correct, impossible to tell with that photo. it can take many months for them to color up. that one will pop better under blues i believe.
 
I’m assuming you bought the RRUSA version?
 
I bought this from a seller on R2R around 6 months or so ago. At the time I didn’t get a WYSIWYG pic. Just a pic of the colony it was going to come from. I was skeptical when it arrived and have basically accepted that I was scammed as its grown. I’ve never seen an angry birds in person but I know the crazy pics of it under heavy blue lighting that are online aren’t close to accurate. Does anyone have any pics under around 15k lighting of their Angry Birds? Unfortunately this is the best pic I managed to get with my IPhone.

D6A65213-3161-4BD6-9A29-3EC9A6B5DB5B.jpeg
The structure looks legit to me too, but the best way to tell is by the coloring. Rru angry bird has blue base with hints of green and is going to have some red and orange polyps as well.
 
i don't think the structure is like angry birds, at least not like our booger. but hey that varies on flow, so fingers crossed.

but why would you even want that coral without loving blues lol
 
looks like the TGC angry birds, not the RR
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top