any coral that angels dont munch on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

johnj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2018
Messages
482
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can I ask whot the best coral is for reef tank with bigger growing angels" or none really"

iv looked at number of youtube vids with bigger angels in tank with SPS corals

these the best to try
 
Hard to give a answer because every fish is different
 
As far as I know, angels are known for this.
Some reefers have angels that nip and irritate coral until they die and others have angels that never bother them.

Difference maybe keeping them in large enough tanks, feeding regularly and asking them if they are happy or not and what they would like you to do different so they stop nipping at your corral.:)
 
As far as I know, angels are known for this.
Some reefers have angels that nip and irritate coral until they die and others have angels that never bother them.

Difference maybe keeping them in large enough tanks, feeding regularly and asking them if they are happy or not and what they would like you to do different so they stop nipping at your corral.:)
can a coral take a fair amount of pecking from angel before it dies
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top