Any corals save to put touching Hairy Mushroom

bjburke82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Corona
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hairy mushrooms have taken over a rock that is center stage in my tank. Wanting to place something (that I'm might possibly glue to a dead branch to allow some seperation) dead smack in the middle of the hair mushrooms where I still have some exposed rock.

Any suggestions?

16690887527604317070500321318127.jpg
 
Hairy mushrooms have taken over a rock that is center stage in my tank. Wanting to place something (that I'm might possibly glue to a dead branch to allow some seperation) dead smack in the middle of the hair mushrooms where I still have some exposed rock.

Any suggestions?

16690887527604317070500321318127.jpg
I have mine towards a corner away from other coral but safe with leathers
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top