Any decent saltwater shops in the BX

myblueseas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2022
Messages
33
Reaction score
25
Location
bronx
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon my fellow reefers I live in mount Vernon but work in the Bronx and I was looking for a decent pet shop that sells saltwater fish and supplies. I was told about the Reefshoppe but I went by there and the place Looks empty, does anyone know if it’s closed up. I also did a Google search and found another shop close by called majestic oceans pets I’m gonna stop by after work since they close at 8
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top