Any good Amazon Days Aquarium deals?

Steverd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
247
Reaction score
180
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year I picked up some awesome deal on Freshwater LED lights on Amazon Day.
Has anyone found any good deals today related to the hobby?

Please share if any pops up.
 
Last year I picked up some awesome deal on Freshwater LED lights on Amazon Day.
Has anyone found any good deals today related to the hobby?

Please share if any pops up.


i'd tell you if their site was working....:(
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top