Aug 2, 2021 #1 JustinTanks Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 24, 2021 Messages 136 Reaction score 133 Location Saint Petersburg What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Just noticed these little things growing next to my zoas. Really hoping they aren’t aiptasia!
Aug 2, 2021 #2 M messytank New Member View Badges Joined Jun 25, 2014 Messages 20 Reaction score 15 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 hydroids of some sort?
Aug 2, 2021 #3 ying yang 2500 Club Member View Badges UK Reef Club Member Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Apr 16, 2021 Messages 4,860 Reaction score 10,110 Location Liverpool What state or country do you live in United Kingdom Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think hydroids. Ive got some on gsp that bought. Definately not aiptaaia that i can see in picture.
I think hydroids. Ive got some on gsp that bought. Definately not aiptaaia that i can see in picture.
Aug 2, 2021 #4 OP OP JustinTanks Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 24, 2021 Messages 136 Reaction score 133 Location Saint Petersburg What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They’re the very clear stringy things. Never seen them before but I hope they’re good and not bad haha
They’re the very clear stringy things. Never seen them before but I hope they’re good and not bad haha