Any ideas for an aquascape for a 20 long?

Owen Hipps

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted a few ideas for a scape for a 20 long that I will have a lot of LPS, zoas, and mushrooms on. please post a few pictures of you nano tank for some ideas. Thanks!
 
Maybe two islands or an arch style look would be cool. I'm a big fan of having rocks in the center or along the edges with a large swimming area (the rocks in the center is good for keeping crud from settling behind rocks.
 
Low and lean . You could have some rock come up out of the water if you have good flow.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top