Jul 5, 2019 #1 Gordon Cashmore Active Member View Badges Joined Aug 30, 2017 Messages 175 Reaction score 41 What state or country do you live in Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 i can’t seem to find anything like it to compare. I put it on a plug for easy removal if necessary Doesn’t seem to be hurting anything
i can’t seem to find anything like it to compare. I put it on a plug for easy removal if necessary Doesn’t seem to be hurting anything
Jul 5, 2019 #2 Crabs McJones I'm so shi-nay View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award Reef Tank 365 Boss Wisco Reefers My Tank Thread Joined Jul 24, 2017 Messages 27,806 Reaction score 139,920 Location Wisconsin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ball anemone?
Jul 5, 2019 #3 Katrina71 Learn, Laugh, Love View Badges Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Mar 26, 2017 Messages 37,351 Reaction score 211,006 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Crabs McJones said: Ball anemone? Click to expand... My guess too