Dec 14, 2018 #1 D dmoore12341920 New Member View Badges Joined Dec 20, 2016 Messages 15 Reaction score 10 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I missed this years show and would like to go next year. Or any other shows/swaps in the Chicago area
I missed this years show and would like to go next year. Or any other shows/swaps in the Chicago area
Dec 14, 2018 #2 jolt Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 874 Reaction score 1,288 Location Austin, Tx What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They have a website with the date posted for next year 8/17-8/19 2019
Dec 18, 2018 #3 Acro76 Verified Sponsor Cherry Corals View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 8,699 Reaction score 5,688 Location SE Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 dmoore12341920 said: I missed this years show and would like to go next year. Or any other shows/swaps in the Chicago area Click to expand... Also the CMAS club is doing their yearly show April 27th 2019. It was well attended last year.
dmoore12341920 said: I missed this years show and would like to go next year. Or any other shows/swaps in the Chicago area Click to expand... Also the CMAS club is doing their yearly show April 27th 2019. It was well attended last year.