Any long-term storage study on Fritz RPM?

Letterkenny

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
785
Reaction score
517
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone seen a study like the BRS has done on storing mixed Fritz RPM and level drops? Having bigger/more tanks has me considering switching given that TM Pro is about 40% more expensive and Fritz RPM meets my Alk range I am shooting for whereas I dose my TM Pro salt to raise the dkh to 8.2 or so.
 
I would suggest contacting Fritz. Fritz could give you a better idea of long term storage.

Are you dosing on the side, besides water changes for your alk?
 
I would suggest contacting Fritz. Fritz could give you a better idea of long term storage.

Are you dosing on the side, besides water changes for your alk?
Yep of course! It’s just more of a price and convenience thing as well as that I don’t want to constantly test the Alk of my mixing salt to determine how much to dose it.
 
You just remind me, I have to test my alk. It's been three weeks since the last test
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top