Any luck on raising cleaner shrimp babies?

Exotic_Reefer0

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
551
Reaction score
280
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know this is extremely hard being that they're in their one stage for 120 days. I forgot the name of the stage and literally the fish just eat them most of the time... but does anyone have any knowledge at all about raising them, feeding them, and so on? I'd really like to give this a good try even if I'm unsuccessful lol
 
Check the breeding forum, but I’ve been partially successful
 
Not cleaner shrimp but very similar

 
One day i will be setting up tanks in my garage for coral. Fish qt and hospital. New stuff ect. I dont think a shrimp hatchery would take a lot of space or a some kinda of breeding set up. Just for fry and the smaller stages.
D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top