Any other Montana Reefers?

I am in Columbia Falls and I pretty much stick to myself. I make a few trips a year to Missoula to see Dan @ Reefmissoula. I have also been connected with the Spokane Coeur D'Alene club since around 2007, I try to make all their meetings, depending on the weather.
This is my 190, been up since July of 2018. I am more or less an SPS junkie ;););)

DX2A3895.jpg
Let me know if you have anything you wanna frag!
 
I’m from Great Falls but currently “stuck” in San Diego. I coach college football so who knows where I’ll be this tim next year if not here. Be been trying to land a job at a school in Montana but theres only a couple schools and in my what you know is often secondary to who you know. I’d be willing to move down to a NAIA school to coach at home, but there‘s only what, 4 of those schools I think. So, I’ll knocking on doors
 
I live in Billings and am getting out for health reason. I have a 140 gallon tank. Paid over $13000 for everything all top of the line
 
Hi! Looks like it's been a while since anyone posted in here but I'm just getting started in the Flathead Valley and if anyone is still active in the area I'd gladly listen to any advice, tips or tricks you could offer. Like, in particular, how or where do you usually get livestock? Have you tried getting livestock off the internet and has shipping been an issue? If not, can you recommend any good vendors? Know anyone in the valley doing frags? Any water tips besides just RODI? Thanks in advance if there is anyone out there!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top