any reviews on the caribsea rocks ?

David Cher

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2016
Messages
876
Reaction score
162
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any reviews on the caribsea rocks ?
i having bad experiences with artificial rocks .
 
any reviews on the caribsea rocks ?
i having bad experiences with artificial rocks .
They seem really nice with built in bacteria. Only negative is the look of the branch rock in my opinion. The base and flat rock look real but the branch look like purple Y turds. Lol
 
i bought mine from the local pet store in Asia , aragonite based and after 6 months getting non stop cyano problems and it is only on the rocks . the sand bed is clean . suspect something leaching from the rocks
 
Looks like a 5 year old made it from play-doe. And they are all identical. No variation.
4c8981db01d8eaa380b94c558b5c1a59.jpg
 
i bought mine from the local pet store in Asia , aragonite based and after 6 months getting non stop cyano problems and it is only on the rocks . the sand bed is clean . suspect something leaching from the rocks

[Hijack]

Thanks. I never drew the link between cyano and nutrients leeching from sand and rock under them.

This will be very helpful in finishing off my current cyano problem. ( I think I’ve taken care of water quality, and the cyano is much reduced than before)

[/hijack]
 
I use caribsea life rocks and livesand. And constantly have cyano problems. I don't know if it's related
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top