Any suggestions on lids for coral tank?

Bdrizzle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to get any info on good lids for a 125g that won't affect the lighting for my tank. I have dogs and a cat so don't wanna leave it open for hair and such to get into. Gonna have a sump for evaporation/exchange. Thanks!
 
Have you looked at ClearView lids? They make some really nice products. The challenge with a solid glass top (which would prevent hair and dust from entering the tank) is that reduces gas exchange and requires constant cleaning of the salt left behind from evaporation.
 
I plan on going with Octo Lids for my new 225 Eurobraced tank build. @cromag27 builds, what I believe are the nicest tops around.
 
Clearview lids is delaying orders that already on 50-60 days timeline. I got an email advising me that my order will be delayed 14 days roughly. I have been waiting for 2 months already.
I will suggest look for different company. Not Clearview lids.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top