Nov 6, 2015 #1 BenHyder Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 4, 2015 Messages 171 Reaction score 34 Location Chattanooga, Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Found this on a rock of zooanthids I recently bought, it's the thing with the mouth that kind of blends in with the rock. Anyone know what this is?
Found this on a rock of zooanthids I recently bought, it's the thing with the mouth that kind of blends in with the rock. Anyone know what this is?
Nov 6, 2015 #2 cloak 2500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Apr 25, 2015 Messages 2,972 Reaction score 2,114 Location Stockton, CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It looks like a Sea Squirt/Tunicate to me.
Nov 6, 2015 #3 cameronh 5000 Club Member View Badges Reef Squad Excellence Award Joined Oct 11, 2015 Messages 6,773 Reaction score 5,867 Location GA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 BenHyder said: Found this on a rock of zooanthids I recently bought, it's the thing with the mouth that kind of blends in with the rock. Anyone know what this is? Click to expand... What zoanthids are those?
BenHyder said: Found this on a rock of zooanthids I recently bought, it's the thing with the mouth that kind of blends in with the rock. Anyone know what this is? Click to expand... What zoanthids are those?
Nov 6, 2015 #4 OP OP BenHyder Active Member View Badges Joined Jan 4, 2015 Messages 171 Reaction score 34 Location Chattanooga, Tennessee Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I don't really know. I got the whole rock from a friend for only $40. If anyone can figure out what they are it would be much appreciated.
I don't really know. I got the whole rock from a friend for only $40. If anyone can figure out what they are it would be much appreciated.