Jul 3, 2021 #1 hawk82 Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 29, 2019 Messages 559 Reaction score 338 Location South Carolina What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Time to order more salt, was wondering if I should stick to my regular purple IO or try Coralife.
Jul 3, 2021 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 hawk82 said: Time to order more salt, was wondering if I should stick to my regular purple IO or try Coralife. Click to expand... I belong to a local WI club in which an array of members use it successfully and they sell cases for $48
hawk82 said: Time to order more salt, was wondering if I should stick to my regular purple IO or try Coralife. Click to expand... I belong to a local WI club in which an array of members use it successfully and they sell cases for $48