Anybody want to see some eye candy?...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

another acro pics:tongue:

JAFOX10.jpg


all pictures taken this afternoon

My thats a massive Bio Hazard you got there!
 
What is that second to last one and the watermelon?
 
what is the 3rd and 4th pic
 
The best part is these corals look exactly like that, I have been to the lair of Jason Fox and it is incredible. My bank account will attest to the fact I have been there.

Edit: Forgot to add he has been to our last two frag swaps and the MACNA we hosted and is incredibly professional and a pleasure to deal with. Everything he brings to the swaps are top shelf.
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top