- Joined
- May 3, 2024
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Wales, UK
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
My Red Sea reefer 350 has been up and running for about 1 month.
0 ammonia
0 nitrite
0 nitrate
Salinity 1.026
Ph 7.8
Phosphates 0
Thought that was great.. didn’t realise I need some nitrates and phosphates..
I think having only a few small fish in 350 tank meant not much waste and the only waste produced was being taken out by my skimmer and fleece roller..
Basically I had a breakout of this algae..
it has bubbles on it when my lights are on high.. but just looks like hair when the lights are off.
I’ve bought a microscope to try and identify but can’t tell..
anyone able to advise?

0 ammonia
0 nitrite
0 nitrate
Salinity 1.026
Ph 7.8
Phosphates 0
Thought that was great.. didn’t realise I need some nitrates and phosphates..
I think having only a few small fish in 350 tank meant not much waste and the only waste produced was being taken out by my skimmer and fleece roller..
Basically I had a breakout of this algae..
it has bubbles on it when my lights are on high.. but just looks like hair when the lights are off.
I’ve bought a microscope to try and identify but can’t tell..
anyone able to advise?



