Anyone able to tell me a name for these...

Knpowell1982

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
167
Reaction score
231
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have been trying to Id these zoas. And no luck for me. Lol. Would. Anyone be able to take a wack at it? Both are the same just diff lighting.
20200629_200518.jpg
20200629_200133.jpg
20200629_200027.jpg
 
I'm no zoo expert but if they are wild caught then they won't have a name. You can make one up.:)


I'm not sure if they are or not. I bought them in March at the fish show in Charleston SC. The guy didn't tell me a name.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top