Anyone else have an overly ambitious blue leg hermit?

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
11,693
Reaction score
40,105
Location
Orange County, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My one blue leg loves shells. He is passionate about shells. I put in a bunch so he'd lay off the snails and conch. I always laugh when he's inspecting the big ones. Today he went for it. Don't let anyone tell you "you can't", Hermes!

(he was in the small shell at the bottom this morning--can barely climb up the rock with the new shell, haha!)
IMG_20211205_154200017_HDR.jpg
 
I like watching them shell shop, I am thinking all of them are men as they seem to get a way bigger shell then they actually need.
 
I like watching them shell shop, I am thinking all of them are men as they seem to get a way bigger shell then they actually need.
Totally. I usually go gender neutral on my livestock, but this one's unambiguous.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top