Anyone else have clowns that follow you?

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
21
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clowns are hilarious. Every pair I've had will stick it's head out of the water when I walk by the tank like it's trying to say hello lol. Does this happen to others?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1391734763.202938.jpg
 
Mine do when they think I'm gonna feed them XD The female also follows my hand around while I'm doing maintenance.
 
I can't ever get a clear look in my tank because mine are always bobbing up and down in front of me.
 
My clowns torment me for food! they are like puppy's always hungry and when they see me they let me know it LOL
 
I have 6 different type clowns. My cinnamon pair are mean. They stay in their anemone until you put your arm in then pow. They bite and bite hard. As far of the others, they love to follow me. Its like they want all the attention. They are like kids lol.
 
Mine bites me every time I put my hand in the tank. 3 weeks ago it jumped out of the tank trying to bite me
 
Mine "bite" the surface when I'm near the tank to let me know they are hungry. I can hear it when I'm sitting on the couch. Makes my wife laugh
 
i wish i could get a decent pic of mine but iPhone sucks for anything that moves, they are Ora a+ snowflakes and have a lot of blue on the edges so pretty but pics are always blurry
 
Mine will come up and eat from a dropper that I use to feed them. My male used to attack my hand when I used to clean my tank.
 
If your fish follow you. It means you feed them well and they love you very much!!!
 
Mine will come up and eat from a dropper that I use to feed them. My male used to attack my hand when I used to clean my tank.

Mine have become so used to my hands that they just swim in the other side of the tank when I'm moving stuff.
 
Mine follow me as well. I can put my hands in the tank, touch their anemone, pet them and they aren't aggressive at all. BUT they turn fierce and beat up on the algae cleaner as soon as I start using it! LOL!
 
my two clowns, blue/green chromis, and yellow tang will all group together and follow me around the tank.. sometimes I think they're trying to keep me from seeing the tank (especially if I'm taking pictures).. actually, my blue/green chromis is pretty much always the third wheel of my clown pair and the clowns really don't seem to mind..
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top