Anyone else have this problem with a CPR hang on fuge?

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
20,053
Reaction score
61,434
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I went to take a look at my fuge and turn on its light before bed. The pictures tell you everything you need to know.
Anyone else have this issue?
What could cause this issue?
How concerned should I be?
How long do you think it will hold water?

8ABB1B60-FB35-4B43-A8FD-495E873351A0.jpeg
AE7D5C0B-C5F9-497D-8521-59BF10909530.jpeg
F7E81531-C3F5-415E-B985-C2B41356E76C.jpeg
 
No issues here. Mine is ancient... might even be over a decade old. No water for last 3 years though.
 
No issues here. Mine is ancient... might even be over a decade old. No water for last 3 years though.
I have no idea how or why those cracks appeared. Just hoping it holds together long enough to solve the issue
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top