May 29, 2016 #1 tamand5 Active Member View Badges Joined May 14, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 41 Rating - 0% 0 0 0
May 29, 2016 #2 OP OP tamand5 Active Member View Badges Joined May 14, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 41 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I only bought 1 scarlet crab. The others are the regular looking ones. Never even seen a peach colored one.
I only bought 1 scarlet crab. The others are the regular looking ones. Never even seen a peach colored one.
May 29, 2016 #3 nemo1017 Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 365 Reaction score 229 Location birmingham, alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Fresh molt?
May 29, 2016 #4 OP OP tamand5 Active Member View Badges Joined May 14, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 41 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Well but i saw my scarlet crab so this little guy isnt it. Would a blue legged hermit crab look like this after molting? I havent found any shedding either.
Well but i saw my scarlet crab so this little guy isnt it. Would a blue legged hermit crab look like this after molting? I havent found any shedding either.