Dec 14, 2015 #41 scardall 2500 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Oct 23, 2007 Messages 2,573 Reaction score 1,750 Location Cocoa, Florida What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 @chelton No. Although a carpet might eat them.
Dec 16, 2015 #42 knukles55 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 7, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 266 Location pembroke pines Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Can we get a picture of this aptasia on the fish
Jul 3, 2022 #43 Steph72 Tang Mom View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jun 1, 2020 Messages 1,557 Reaction score 3,153 Location Houston What state or country do you live in Texas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I know this thread is from 2015 but I have seen this! My foxface has an aiptasia hitching a ride. Here’s the long awaited photo that was requested.
I know this thread is from 2015 but I have seen this! My foxface has an aiptasia hitching a ride. Here’s the long awaited photo that was requested.