Anyone feed Rogger’s reef food?

You tried Roggers?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

    Votes: 5 83.3%

  • Total voters
    6

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
2,058
Reaction score
1,530
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Anyone out there feeding Rogger’s reef food? I’ve become a big fan. I like many other foods as well but i like the fact I can leave a brick in my mesh net and the fish have food without it breaking up with the flow. Noticed my LFS rarely carries it and wonder if anyone has similar issues with the brand? Thanks!
 
Im going to do some digging and try to find it to try it for myself.
 
I never heard of it so I looked it up. It is not cheap. About $20 a pack. Ingredients list seems good so I would try it once but all I see is it sold in a 4 pack for $83.96 + $4.99 shipping.
 
It's mesmerizing watching them eat.
It really is. Made a few changes to livestock though as my giant rabbit began eating corals :( found a local reefer with a 500 gallon fish only. Lobster had to come out as he after 2 yes got a taste for anthias ☹️
 
I have never heard of it either.....my fish would pretty much eat anything though lol.
Mines do too. What I like about it is that it doesn’t break apart and little to no effect on my nutrients as far as Nitrates or phosphates.
 
I never heard of it so I looked it up. It is not cheap. About $20 a pack. Ingredients list seems good so I would try it once but all I see is it sold in a 4 pack for $83.96 + $4.99 shipping.
I buy the 4 pack x 2. 4 green and 4 orange. Buy the mesh or TLF makes a mesh as well
 
I use the green. Well stocked in LFS’ in my area.
Green is the plus. I mix and match them. Just got a fresh order in. They use shrimp before they get sprayed. They spray them to retain the moisture. This is for humans. The issue with the spray is that it leaks phosphates. That’s always a great plus for food. Other guys may do the same as well. I feed lots of foods as well. From live blackworms to live Mysids, eggs etc. I like how Roggers won’t break apart in the mesh. Less in the overflow lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top