Anyone Got any Acros to sell/trade?

Tennsquire

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
529
Reaction score
154
Location
Mt. Juliet, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for acros. I've got encrusted bonsai acro frags, orange digi, bright green porites, probably a few others. Also have a couple encrusting montis (sunset; purple haze; season's greetings). I have a large ORA tri-color valida I could frag as well. Can get pictures this weekend if any interest.

Thanks!
 
I have a few I may can frag. I will have to see. I know I could frag green slimmer for sure. it is doing well.
 
ORA tri-color valida frag. $15 IMG_20180120_223348211_HDR.jpg
 
Purple Bonzi Acro mini colony $25 (recent bulb change has turned it tan, but it's recoloring from the tips down). It's in the middle in the background and will be broken loose from the parent colony.

IMG_20180120_223424390.jpg
 
Season's Greetings montipora $15 (Ill break off the part on the right that has encrusted onto a frag plug)

IMG_20180120_223324931.jpg
 
I don't have any acros at the moment, but I'd be interested in buying some of your montis.
 
I’m interested in the purple haze and mystic sunset.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top