Anyone have a 75g for sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Torq21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Torq21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
3
Location
Knoxville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says. :) I sent someone to pick up a 75g tank for me, needing an 18" deep tank, but it ended up being a 75 tall. So, I'm still looking for a regular 75 and stand.
 
PMs replied to. Sorry for the delay, I took a last minute vacation.

Also, I am only looking for a tank and stand. Preferably not reef-ready as this is replacing a 55g freshwater setup. :)
 
I've got a 90gal. and stand,not reef ready, tank and stand $200.00 PM me if your interested.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top