anyone have ai prime 16hd par readings

zapbap99

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
565
Reaction score
229
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for some readings for a cubish tank or a tank with some depth curious if anyone has a image of their readings or know of anyone i know their website has like avg but i want to see what other people have thanks
 
Check BRSTV on YouTube. I know they did all sorts of par measurements of all kinds of lighting on a cube as their control
 
FWIW, I would be interested as well. I had an older Prime with the Helical lenses similar the the Gen 4 Radions. This weekend, I swapped for a new Prime 16 for reef tanks over my frag tank which, just so happens to be 24" square but only 8" tall. And.. as an added twist, my light is mounted about 20" above the tank...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top