Anyone have any good DIY hanging light mounting solutions?

that top picture is actually a customer tank @galantra , he sent me the pictures to share on r2r forum. I actually printed the first set of sky mounts for the 15 series for his tank... came out really nice...
That's awesome! Do you 3d print these for different lights or just the ones in the picture?
 
 
That's awesome! Do you 3d print these for different lights or just the ones in the picture?
I make them for many brands, mostly ecotech radion and kessil models, but I have made some for orphek and quanta LED bars... If you have a specific brand, I can make it to adapt to any type of rail setup.. I even make the adjustable suspension anchors, end caps, powerhead nem guards and more..
VYVP6288.JPEG
 
I make them for many brands, mostly ecotech radion and kessil models, but I have made some for orphek and quanta LED bars... If you have a specific brand, I can make it to adapt to any type of rail setup.. I even make the adjustable suspension anchors, end caps, powerhead nem guards and more..
VYVP6288.JPEG
I will definitely keep that in mind. Thank you
 
tv wall mounts on the studs in the wall
around $15 for those flexible ones on amazon
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top