Anyone have any of these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Texas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Location
Carthage,Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this frag from someone getting out and he called them sunflowers.I have not seen them as of yet on any web site.This frag melted down to only 2 polyps.They are really nice and I don't want to loss them.I think its on it way back because the 2 polyps look way better now.I hope!Anyways anyone seen any on any web site so I can replace If I loss my last 2?

124_2412.jpg
 
im not sure if they are the exact ones but gflat has some similar to them, i saw in a pic he posted a while back
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top