Anyone have anything like these Aussie’s?

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
1,555
Location
fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the green one from Live aquaria but they sent it with a bunch of cold packs and it arrived bleached and at 67 degrees in stinky, milky water. It actually held on for a few days and put out some polyps but then it suddenly RTNd. The other one I took too long deciding on whether to buy it or not and missed out.

I’m looking for this specific type of bulbous growth with the white polyps. Haven’t seen another since about December.

If the person that bought the pink one happens to be a member here please PM me.

DF8052BC-E230-4CAD-8EEB-07BA7A6A620B.png 0FF24B73-C96D-4DDA-8A5E-46D76484C7F6.png
 
I think they are granulosa right? The growth will probably be like a normal granny once in your tank. Does look really cool like that. If you want round growth maybe try a monticulosa or humilis maybe? I was watching that pink one and almost pulled the trigger but someone beat me to it too.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top