Anyone have experience with the AVAST auto top off kit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nivram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

nivram

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to figure out how to connect my (new to me) avast ato to my aqua lifter. Any ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370800350.839815.jpg


The compression fitting doesn't seem to work with the silicone airline tubbing.
 
That's what it's made for. But then the issue becomes connecting that to airline tubing.

I have a bunch of different types of tubbing and connectors when you come get carbon bring it an we'll see what puertorrican rig we can come up with lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top