Anyone have experience with the k7 over a deep tank?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I’m looking at adding 3 k7 pro to supplement what I have already, anyone have any real world par readings from a deep 24-36” deep tank?
Probably a little late but here is my results taken today. PAR-Wise meter at 36" water depth, looking straight up directly under one Noopsyche K7 Pro mounted 12 inches above water surface running at 100% on all channels.
100 percent at 36 inches deep mounted 12 inches above water line.jpg
 
And for another comparison, PAR-Wise meter at the same position with two K7 Pros on (programed, not at 100%) and an older K7 non wifi at 100%,
My profile midday max 2.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top