Anyone have the innovative marine 50g ext

This is on my list for possible upgrades, so far it seems like the better option for a rimless reef ready aquarium from a reputable brand. I've had a good experience with my nuvo fusion 20 and these are very similar tanks in construction. It allows for a lot more flexibility in terms of setting up a reef tank how you want to, but it might be a bit overwhelming if you've never had a sumped system before.
 
Just started mine up last week . Very happy with quality ,dimensions and overflow. Best I’ve had after Elos ,Deep Blue.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top