Anyone in Florence/Muscle Shoals Area

reeferboy83

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Florence Al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be transferring to Florence/Muscle Shoals area with my job so I was wondering if there are any reef stores or members in the area? I currently have a 120 rimless thats been up for about a year but with the move I am thinking of just selling everything off and starting fresh (livestock wise). Can anyone point me in the direction of any reef stores or members in the area? Thanks in advance!
 
No reef stores unless you want to count petco, their stuff is dead or dying within a couple days of adding livestock, they just do weekly water changes on their setup and aren't running the right parameters to keep live coral. . I only know of a couple reefers here in florence and I don't think they get on the forums at all. Some in Huntsville and Athens as well. I order all my corals from quality vendors. I've gone through the trial and error of the good the bad and the ugly. Couple of close frag swaps in nashville and birmingham. Hit me up when you get to town or need any help setting up.
Kendall.
 
I live in Sheffield. There are plenty of reefers in the Huntsville area and the closest reef store is in Madison. If i can be of any help let me know.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top