Anyone in the Inland Empire???Cali

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ashley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
492
Reaction score
140
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am wondering if anyone is in the IE near Rialto Ca...i wanna trade so corals...or buy some frags...also if anyone knows which sites are inexpensive or have really low cost for shipping
???
 
Thank you...do you know where I can look for a aquariums with overflows built-in that are relatively cheap?

SC aquariums if you are looking for a great deal on top of the line tanks. It's like reef ready starphire cubes for under a grand with stand and sump. Hard to beat. LAX aquariums right for the street from the airport has a ton of tanks so you hold see options but the best deals I have seen are at oceans tropical fish in mission viejo. He kills it with his tank prices idk how he even makes money on them. Might be a drive for you but maybe call him to see what he can do.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top