Anyone Keep These Before? (Psammacora stellata)...Very Beautiful!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
5,656
Location
Bangkok
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've personally never seen these before but a shop got these 2 pieces in a couple days ago. Has anyone kept them? I've kept an orange branching Psammacora just fine with the same light and everything...I was just curious how quickly they grow and if there are any differences between them and other Psammacora species. I'm waiting to hear back about the price...
1695996262060.jpg 1695996259194.jpg
 
Would one of these or 2 of these strawberry crabs be a better buy in you guys' opinion? Same price.
1695894539643.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top