anyone know anything about aquarium masters tank?

smitten with ocean life

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
4,832
Location
northern ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am looking at getting an aquarium masters tank. but i cant get a hold of the company. did they go out of business? or do you know anything about the quality of there tanks? TIA!
 
They sell or you can order in lfs in Redding and maybe elsewhere.
I dont think they sell to the public but?
They are decent plastic rimmed tanks.
This was my 80-48×24×16 with
Corner overflow.
20230709_093647.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top