Anyone know of a source for ARC Ultra Milli?

jsvand5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
1,555
Location
fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a pretty nice collection of milli’s going but I’ve been striking out on finding this one. So far I have Smurfette, Big E wild raspberry, Snipers bubblegum, Killer Canary, Palmers, BC Sunflower, and a few wild/Mari pieces. Looking to finish out the collection with the ARC.
 
Never seen one. Got a photo of one?
 
I’ve got a pretty nice collection of milli’s going but I’ve been striking out on finding this one. So far I have Smurfette, Big E wild raspberry, Snipers bubblegum, Killer Canary, Palmers, BC Sunflower, and a few wild/Mari pieces. Looking to finish out the collection with the ARC.

Could you send me a picture of your BC Sunflower? I have the same piece and want to see what yours looks like.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top