Anyone know what this is growing on this acan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crny1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

crny1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
156
Reaction score
125
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed this getting bigger and bigger over the last 2 weeks. I took turned the lights on just for this picture cause when the acan is fully inflated not as much shows. It’s the same color as the main color of the flesh on the acan. Seems inflated. Just never seen it before. Ideas?
IMG_1126.JPG
 
Definitely not a sponge. Seems inflated and has movement with the flow
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top