Anyone local have frags sell or get rid of

Davster007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
177
Reaction score
83
Location
Clarksville , TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
Just got my tank ready to add. Not much of a selection at my local stores so if anyone close to Clarksville has frags please let me know and of course will pay if the price is right and take anything for free as well lol.
Rather support the local community.
Thanks.
 
Coming back soon. I'll have quite a bit of things to get rid of. I'm in Clarksville.
 
Will do!
 
Still looking? I fragged some montis this weekend (digi and caps). 2 colors of purple, orange, some others.
 
Still looking? I have five or six different kinds of frags, including a purple bonsai SPS ready to go.
 
Still looking? I have some colonies to sell. Jedi mind trick monti, kryptonite candy cane, pavona, leptestra, and purple blasto. Located in Clarksville.
 
Still looking? I have five or six different kinds of frags, including a purple bonsai SPS ready to go.

of you still have frags please let me know too. thanks
 
I'm about an hour and half from Clarksville in Henderson ky. I have zoas a few acans micro algeas ect tons of Xenia and gsp
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top