Anyone pick up the new Corpsemourn Palys from AquaSD???

they look cool, reminds me of a morph of Speckled/frosted lunar eclipses and flamming RPE morphs...
 
I picked up a few polyps. I should have them tomorrow. I will take some pictures and post them when they are healthy and colored. You know, shipping can do some damage to zoa.
 
I have seen them in person and they are bad A** Hoping to get a couple polyps by next week. If I do I will post picks as well.
 
Will's pic of the colony before he chopped it up.

784.jpg
 
Those look good. I wish mine made it. It just slowly dissappeared on me.

That is why I passed. $50pp for wild stuff is insane. I guess it wouldn't be if you were able to get $150pp after they were aquacultured.
I have never had too good of luck with any wild stuff being cut up right after it comes in.
Its always a gamble.

Most things are out of my league these days though :cry:
 
I did a trade plus a little cash. I know I couldn't pay the retail for the amount of polyps I got. They are doing okay one polyp seem to patial close then I dipped it for 2 days and it seemd to be ok hope they do well. I'll post a pic in month if I still have them. Lucky for me Aquasd is local and it was just a local pickup.
 
Frame__MG_9804.jpg


I actually have another frag in higher light that looks different, ill try to get a pic of that one too.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top