Anyone purchase from this Coral seller?

Shooter6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2017
Messages
2,681
Reaction score
1,450
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, i may be placing this in the wrong area, but has anyone purchased from https://www.aquamarineimportsllc.com/index.php
Before? They are not local to me and i was looking at some of their high end frags to purchase. Im hoping someone who has purchases from them can either green light or red light them before i spend the money. Thanks everyone!
 
Hi, i may be placing this in the wrong area, but has anyone purchased from https://www.aquamarineimportsllc.com/index.php
Before? They are not local to me and i was looking at some of their high end frags to purchase. Im hoping someone who has purchases from them can either green light or red light them before i spend the money. Thanks everyone!

Tagging!!
 
Tagging!!
Im sorry im not 100% sure if you mean your following?
I definitely am not trying to say anything negative about this shop, instead looking for either a good2go or a warning before i spend about 1k with an unknown
 
I wouldn't ever spend that much at some random shop, that's risky. Shop at some of the sponsors sites, that is at least a little less risky. I didn't even see much on their website, what is it that your looking at?
The shop could be ok though, following as well to hear a verdict, or the op can spend 1000 and give us the verdict :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top