Anyone use the mirror trick for aggressive tang/clownfish?

Eating is a great sign. He'll probably lose some of his anxiety as he becomes more familiar with the aquascape and tankmatea.
I Hope Please GIF
 
I used the mirror trick on my yellow tang when he got po'd about the new purple tang.
Just tapped the mirror on the glass near the bottom of the tank. Once the yellow tang saw his reflection he couldn't leave it alone. I left it up for 4 days. Took it down and he never looked twice at the purple tang again.
 
I used the mirror trick on my yellow tang when he got po'd about the new purple tang.
Just tapped the mirror on the glass near the bottom of the tank. Once the yellow tang saw his reflection he couldn't leave it alone. I left it up for 4 days. Took it down and he never looked twice at the purple tang again.
I’m on the first day and they’ve already forgotten about the flame angel. Sometime the clown goes around looking for him but not much fighting going on now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top